You are invited to an inspiring opportunity to look more deeply into resolving difficult conversations and conflict. If you have ever walked away from a difficult conversation wishing it had gone differently this workshop will provide you with new ways in which to engage in similar future conversations. This workshop will be held in two consecutive sessions.
Dates: Saturday, December 03, 2016: 9am – 12:30 PM AND Sunday, December 04, 12:00 – 1:30PM
Intention: To provide participants with a framework to navigate difficult/challenging conversations with greater ease and composure using experiential exercises and discussion.
**This course counts towards requirements for incoming Board members*
Presenter: Gina Genest, M.Ed. owner of The Mindful Zone, LLC
Cost: Love Offering of $20.00 covers both sessions.
This workshop will provide learning opportunities so that you will be able to:
- Understand various conflict styles
- Practice choosing a response to conflict versus habitual reactive actions
- Apply a method of taking a “time in” for yourself when you find yourself “triggered/hooked”
- Experience a shift in how you view future difficult conversations
- Learn how to make a request of another that allows for connection rather than disconnection
- Practice each skill set in a safe and fun environment
A certified PeopleMap™ Trainer grounded in psychology, counseling and conflict coaching, Gina has presented workshops, at UOTR, Exeter Hospital, Great Bay Services of NH, Hampton Library, Unitarian Churches of Durham and Exeter, NH, and NH and MA school districts. Using the teachings of the late Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, Gina has a deep commitment to teaching ways to engage in difficult conversations with greater ease, choice, composure and compassion, one conversation at a time.
|Love Offering||$ 20.00|