Tuesdays April 28 - May 6 || 7-9pm ET
This advanced course is based in the spiritual universal principles that support the expression of healing, health and wholeness in students’ minds, bodies and affairs. Students will be working with Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s interpretation of healing and wholeness, as well as historical and contemporary master teachers. Such principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Myrtle and Charles’ theology as heart-centered metaphysicians.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Analyze, interpret, and explain the essential elements of Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s theology while developing a personal understanding of healing, wholeness, curing and health.
- Examine and use current language to express concepts of healing and wholeness.
- Illustrate key aspects of the Source of Healing.
- Explain the significance of prayer, the Silence and meditation in relationship to healing and wholeness.
- How to Let God Help You by Myrtle Fillmore [free pdf download]
- Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore [free pdf download]
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore [free pdf download]
- Jesus Christ Heals by Charles Fillmore
- The Quest for Wholeness by Robert Brumet
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, MD
|Fee option2||$ 35.00|
|Fee option 3||$ 45.00|
|Fee option 4||$ 55.00|
|Fee option 5||$ 65.00|
|Fee option 6||$ 75.00|