This Event is sponsored by Gina Genest, M.Ed. www.themindful-zone.com
This workshop will provide learning opportunites so that you will be able to:
- Practice choosing a response to conflict versus habitual reactive actions.
- Apply a method of taking a "time in" for yourself when you find yourself "triggered"/"hooked"
- Experience a shift in how you view future difficult conversations.
- Learn how to make a request of another that allows for connection rather than disconnection
- Practice each skill set in a safe and fun environment
**This class meets requirements for Board of trustee application
A certified PeopleMap™ Trainer grounded in psychology, counseling and conflict coaching, Gina has presented workshops, at UOTR, Exeter Hospital, Great Bay Services of NH, Hampton Library, Unitarian Churches of Durham and Exeter, NH, and NH and MA school districts. Using the teachings of the late Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, Gina has a deep commitment to teaching ways to engage in difficult conversations with greater ease, choice, composure and compassion, one conversation at a time.
January 26th, 2019 9:00 AM