with Gina Genest
FEE: $25 Pre-registration (before Sept. 22)
$30 after Sept. 22
This Event is sponsored by Gina Genest, M.Ed. www.themindful-zone.com
**This class meets requirements for Board of Trustee application
This workshop will provide learning opportunities so that you will be able to:
- Navigate changes in life with greater ease.
- Experience a shift in how you view future difficult conversations.
- Practice choosing a response to conflict versus habitual reactive actions.
- Apply a method of taking a "time in" for yourself when you find yourself "triggered"/"hooked"
- Learn how to make a request of another that allows for connection rather than disconnection
- Practice each skill set in a safe and fun environment
ABOUT Gina Genest, M.Ed.
Gina is at the forefront of providing organizations and individuals the opportunity to engage in compassionate and mindful communication in the face of conflict and life's challenging moments. Grounded through her training in non-violence, psychology, counseling, education, coaching and holistic health, Gina easily connects with workshop participants. Using humor, storytelling and experiential activities in a safe and fun atmosphere, Gina brings to each workshop she facilitates an authentic presence, allowing individuals to feel at ease throughout her workshop events.
More about Gina's work at www.themindful-zone.com
58 Macy St
Amesbury, MA 01913-01913
|Early Bird Price (before Sept 22nd)||$ 25.00|
|After September 22nd||$ 30.00|